Shipping, Handling & Returns
The following is applicable to all Security / Survailance Cameras, DVR'S, NVR'S, Power Supplies, enclosures or any other poducts related or otherwise purchased or shipped by or on the behalf of Geovision GV(geovisiongv.com):
- Shipments to new accounts are prepaid or shipped on previously approved terms only.
- All orders are subject to credit approval prior to their shipment.
- Geovision GV(geovisiongv.com) reserves the right to withdraw or modify the price of any product offered without prior notice.
- Merchandise will not be accepted for return (for credit or repair) unless our permission has been previously given and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number has been issued.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be generated by the RMA department prior to the return of any product, please contact the RMA to initiate the Return Merchandise Authorizaton(s) process. It is important to bear in mind that our warehouse and main office locations are in seperate facilities. Packages received without a valid RMA number will be rejected and returned intact to the sender without any further processing.
- Items must be returned within 10 Business days of an RMA issue date, after which the shipment will be refused.
- There will be an up to 20% restocking fee for merchandise accepted for return provided that the cartons are unopened and the goods are not damaged. This is what the manufacturer charges us and this is what we must pass on to you.Credit may be denied in the event that the product is returned damaged, missing parts or packaging materials.
- All shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. A product that is determined to be damaged or defective must be returned or exchanged Within 15 days of the delivery date. Damage to the product, that is determined to be the result of misuse, abuse, accident or modification not authorized by Geovision GV(geovisiongv.com) or the manufacturer are exceptions to the above terms. [Stated in plain English, don't bother returning it if you broke it or otherwise damaged it as we can't be held responsible for something you did to the device we shipped you!]
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be generated by the RMA department prior to the return of any product, please contact the RMA Department to initiate the Return Merchandise Authorizaton(s) process. It is important to bear in mind that our warehouse and main office locations are in seperate facilities. Packages received without a valid RMA number will be rejected and returned intact to the sender without any further processing. Returns will not be accepted if the return is not shipped within 15 days of the delivery date and 10 days of the Returned Merchandise Authorization RMA date. Any damaged shipments must be either refused or a notation must be made on the delivery receipt or bill of lading at the time of the good's arrival, as this will insure the carrier's liability in the event of delivery of damaged goods.
- Geovision GV(geovisiongv.com) strongly recommends the purchase of shipping insurance on all products purchased, as Geovision GV(geovisiongv.com) is not responsible for products damaged or lost during shipping and will not be held liable in the event this occurs.
- Geovision GV(geovisiongv.com) has made every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of all product information and prices on this website and will not be held responsible for typographical errors including, but not limited to product prices and specifications. To the best of our knowledge, all products advertised were available and current when added to this site, however, all these products are subject to the manufacturer's availability. Please be advised that manufacturers do change prices and discontinue products as they deem fit and we are not always made aware of these changes in time to update our website to reflect this conditon.